What is the dosage of Neurontin for chronic pain?
You can use pregabalin
since neurontin was not effective enough for your pain, I don't see the reason to continue with it. If you could not tolerate tegretol then perhaps you should try some alternatives.
I would suggest pregabalin starting with a low dose like 50mg twice per day and titrating upwards until the pain is under better control or serious side effects occur. The usual target is 150mg twice per day (300mg total). In renal failure dose modification is recommended.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No herniation chronic pain in thoracic what are treatment options
- What is the remedy for chronic pain caused by colonectomy
- What can cause chronic pain in left arm
- What is the reason for chronic pain after shingles
- What is the relief for chronic pains
- Elavil dosage for chronic pain
- Subutex dosage for chronic pain
- What is the cause of chronic pain in feet
- What is the prescription for chronic pain due to fibromyalgia
- Venlafaxine dosage for chronic pain
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?