What is the dosage of Mucolite syrup?
can you please help, as my pediatric is unreachable
is it drops or syrup
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
Are you having mucolite drops or syrup?
If it is drops then you can give 0.5ml twice daily.
If it is syrup then you can give 2.5ml twice daily.
Both have same medicine ambroxol in different concentration.
That is the reason for the different dosage between drops and syrup.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mechanism of action of mucolite syrup
- Sal mucolite syrup
- Mucolite syrup adult dosage
- Mucolite syrup is given to infants for what reason?
- Sal mucolite syrup for what
- For what purpose mucolite syrup given to infants
- Mucolite syrup dosage for infants
- Sal mucolite syrup dosage
- Mucolite syrup for what
- Mucolite syrup used for what purpose