What is the dosage of Ibugesic for fever?
Avoid meftal p and ibugesic
Thanks for writing to us.
Meftal p and ibugesic should not be given together.
If given can cause gastritis.
I usually advice only paracetamol for fever.
If required especially with very high fever either meftal p or ibugesic can be added.
Ibugesic has ibuprofen only. Ibugesic plus has paracetamol along with ibuprofen.
Dose for both is same ml.
If you are giving ibugesic plus don't give paracetamol separately. If you are giving plain ibugesic, you can give paracetamol separately.
Wishing your child good health and speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the correct dosage of dolo for fever
- Will ibugesic plus taken everyday heal fever headaches and cough
- Child has fever and cold prescribed ibugesic levocetrizine guidance needed
- Crocin syrup dosage for fever
- Cefprozil dosage and scarlet fever
- Ibugesic cold cough fever
- 25 year son fever cough taking crocin ibugesic suggestions
- Ibugesic tonic for fever for 3years kids
- Ibugesic syrup for kids dosage for fever
- Dolo 650 fever dosage