What is the dosage of Frisium for occipital epilepsy?
Maximum Frisium dose can be 20 mg twice daily
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your child's history and current medications.
For his weight, the dose of Frisium can be made 10 mg twice daily. If there are more seizures, then after at least one week duration, the dose of Frisium can be made 20 mg twice daily.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking tegratol and frisium for epilepsy not gaining weight advice
- Treatment and cure for occipital epilepsy
- What is epilepsy
- Symptoms of occipital epilepsy
- Occipital lobe epilepsy syndrome
- Diagnosis of occipital epilepsy
- Occipital epilepsy causes
- Generalized epilepsy prescribed oxetol and lobazam what is the dosage
- Depakote dosage for epilepsy
- Drugs/medication for occipital epilepsy