What is the difference between self care group therapy and psychotherapy?

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 3 Nov 2014 in Mental Health
Question: compare two interventions self care group therapy and psychotherapy as it relates to boundaries, homeostasis, scapegoating, and group leadership.
Answered by Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
psychotherapy and self care group therapy

Detailed Answer:
thanx for asking the query.
you are very intellect person knows alot about psychiatry. really impressive.

psychotherapy is a broad term which comprises different types of therapies one of them is self care group therapy.

psychotherapy have a broad spectrum so better to go for it. it will help to overcome in overall manner and will help a lot.

hope my answer helped you.
take care
plz rate the answer
i wish you good health and happy life.

regards
DR AWADHESH
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T