What is the difference between H-pylori infection and diverticulitis infection?
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
You are referring to
a) Helicobacter pylori infection
Helicobacter pylori is a ubiquitous organism that is present in about 50% of the world population. It can lead to atrophic and even metaplastic changes in stomach.
Diverticulitis is the inflammation of one or more diverticula, which are small pouches created by herniation of mucosa into the wall of the colon.
wishing you best of health
Please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- H. pylori infection and white tongue
- What causes h. pylori infection
- H pylori infection frequent urination
- Symptoms of h pylori infection
- H pylori infection causes
- Severe h. pylori infection
- Helicobacter pylori h. pylori infection
- Diagnosis of h pylori infection
- Test for h pylori infection
- Are bloating symptoms of h. pylori infection?