Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What is the de-addiction treatment for marijuana?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 1417 Questions
my son is taking marijuwana,ITHINK WANT TO GET HIS BLOOD TESTED taking marijuwana for 2yrs .how toget out of it .want his blood test for it
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: You can even get urine tested. Detailed Answer: Hello, If he has been using it for some time then you can also get his urine tested in any good lab. If you want they can also check him for other prohibited substances. You will have to see the doctor to get a referral for this. Doctor will also help in de-addiction treatment. Treatment options can be suggested depending upon his symptoms after stopping marijuana and how long he has been using it. Hope this answers your questions.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Addiction Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor