Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What is the cure for swollen penis head?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1415 Questions
head of penis swollen
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: A photograph is necessary------------------------ Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. It is a little vague description though. Kindly let me know if there was any injury during sex or otherwise. Also let me know the condition of the foreskin and the skin on the shaft of the penis. Are you passing urine well? Also, a photograph would be helpful. Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the cure for swollen penis head? 31 minutes later
thank you, it all started when during sex I halfway ejaculated. the next morning, my penis felt jammed... when I wentr pee the next morning at work, it was like my pee stream hit a XXXXXXX wall inside penis. hurt like crazy, then later became swollen towards end of shaft.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly get clinically examined----------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome back. Unfortunately, I can't see a photo attached. Still, penis is a very strong organ and does not get that easily injured during sex, unless it is very prolonged or bitten during oral sex. I understand there was burning while passing urine too. So it can urinary tract infection too. It is wise to get clinically examined, as it does not point to any specific condition. Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the cure for swollen penis head? 11 minutes later
it not only burned during urination, it was excruciating pain. the urine hit a XXXXXXX wall it felt like and I felt almost like a snapping sensation which was very painful. there was a little bit of blood... but I have since been able to pee and the pain is getting less great, but the swelling... what do you recommend to get the swelling down
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly attend A and E asap----------------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome back. Unless physically examined and a diagnosis made, it is impossible to give the right treatment. Ice application can reduce the swelling and anti- inflammatory agents do help and can be taken. I would strong advice you to attend A and E. best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor