Thank you for your reply.. Yes I agree with you that the nerve on the lateral side is damaged.. I also believe that there is blood vessel damage in that area.. When I take medications like antidepressants, Cealis, and high blood pressure medication
, that open up blood vessels and increase blood flow, the pain increases significantly...Excruciating!!!
Questions for you and then I will answer your questions that you have posed to me..
1) The damaged seems to be in the top left corner of the shaft and the swollen tissue wraps around toward the back of the penis shaft.. It also is swollen lower down the left side of the shaft. These areas actually look engorged.. Do you think I have peripheral nerve
damage in just these areas or is there damage to the dorsal nerve?
2) Are peripheral nerves a branch of the dorsal nerve or the pudental nerve?
3) Do you agree that there is most likely blood vessel damage also? I certainly think so..
4) You are the only Urologist
that has stated to get nerve conduction testing... I have seen many and they all tell me that this is not possible in the penis??? Where can I get this nerve conduction testing??
5) Are you still a practicing Urologist? You seem to have more knowledge than all of the top Urologists I have seen... If so, I would like to come see you where ever you are located in the United States...Please let me know your location so I can set up an appointment to come see you...
6) Can you do this nerve conduction testing?
7) I got this Kenalog injection Oct. 2nd 2012, and I have been in excruciating pain ever since, so I believe the nerve(s) are not going to repair themselves and regenerate... What solution do you propose to solve this problem? Microsurgery
to repair damaged nerve(s) and blood vessels?? Is this even possible??
Now I will answer your questions...
1) The lesion that was resected in 2007 was some kind of growth that was not cancerous.. It left me with a scar across the shaft of my penis right below the head of my penis. My penis was reconstructed..
2) The scar did hurt for a very long time after surgery.. I do not believe it was hyperthrophied, but there was definitely scar tissue development under the scar..
3) The doctor that gave me the Kenalog injection was NOT a qualified specialist in the field of Urology.. He should have never injected a cortisol steroid
into my penis...!!!!! Outrageous!!!!
Please get back to me as soon as you can.. Your response back is greatly appreciated...You can always call me to discuss this problem, and I am willing to pay any phone consultation fee required for this, if this is something you can do.. My number is 972-365-0891.