What is the confirmatory test for Hepatitis B?
I need to select a lab test name on www.1mg.com for sample collection at home.
There are too many Hepatitis B test names to select from. Please see attachment and suggest.
Thanks for posting the query
HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen) Anti-HBs or HBsAb (hepatitis B surface antibody) anti-HBc or HBcAb (hepatitis B core antibody)
These are the tests to detect Hepatitis B
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis b?
- What are the treatments for hepatitis b
- Is hepatitis b the serious case or what
- What is a booster doose of hepatitis b
- What if hepatitis b is untreated
- What is the cure for hepatitis b
- What is the cure for hepatitis b infection
- What is hepatitis b carrier
- What is the treatment for hepatitis b infection
- What is the dormancy period for hepatitis b
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?