Needs further evaluation.
Welcome to XXXXXXX com, and thank you for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query.
I can understand your concern.
Seeing blood in the urine can be scary, but do not worry too much, it could be nothing very serious.
However, the exact reason for blood in the urine needs to be found out, and that can be done by consulting a urologist
at the earliest and undergoing some basic investigations like, urine routine investigation, ultrasound scan of the abdomen, and cystoscopy
The common reasons for blood in the urine are.
1. Bladder or kidney infections
2. Bladder or kidney stones
3. Certain kidney diseases, such as inflammation in the filtering system of the
4. Enlarged prostate
(benign prostatic hyperplasia
) or prostate cancer
5. Inherited diseases such as sickle cell anemia
and cystic kidney disease
6. Certain medications such as aspirin, penicillin, heparin, cyclophosphamide
7. A tumor in the bladder, kidney, or prostate.
Since it is not possible to rule out all these cause for blood in the urine, you are advised to kindly make an appointment with a urologist at the earliest to find the exact cause, the treatment will depend on the cause.
Hope this answers your query. Please feel free to write back if you have any doubts.
Wishing you speedy recovery.