What is the cause of vomiting, nausea and diarrhea?
Gastroenteritis or food poisoning
Hello Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns...
This could be due to gastroenteritis or food poisoning...
In either case, if there's no blood in stool, you should take Imodium for diarrhea, an initial dose of 4 mg 2 capsules) followed by 2mg (one capsule) following every loose motion with maximum 8 capsules per day.. You should also take Metoclopramide 10 mg tablets for the vomiting every eight hours.. If no improvement occurs within three days then you should consult your doctor to get a prescription for an antibiotic like Metronidazole (e.g. Flagyl)..
Also, you should keep yourself adequately hydrated with at least eight cups of fluids daily to avoid dehydration.
I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea vomiting joint pain diarrhea
- Dizzy nausea vomiting diarrhea headache
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea and splotchy rash
- Diarrhea nausea vomiting everyday
- Nausea without vomiting or diarrhea
- Nausea, vomit, diarrhea and cold sweat
- Vomiting diarrhea taking mimmodium nausea
- No menstrual diarrhea nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea no fever
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea virus