What is the cause of the erectile dysfunction?
ED at this age commonly associated with Enlarged Prostate
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted the Erectile Dysfunction at the age of 69 is commonly due to following factors
1) Associated Enlarged Prostate
2) Long Standing Hypertension
3) Ageing process .
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Are you Diabetic?
2) Do you have obstructive voiding symptoms like frequency ,Nocturia,Urgency etc ?
Taking Cialis in low doses of 2mg once daily and 10 mg one hour before on the day of planned sexual activity will help to resolve the issue .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cure for erectile dysfunction
- What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction what is causing this and cure
- What is the remedy for erectile dysfunction
- What are the underlying causes for erectile dysfunction
- What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What causes erectile dysfunction and shortness of breath
- What causes decrease in penis size with erectile dysfunction
- What causes excruciating pain in groin and erectile dysfunction
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction