Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What is the cause of itching and rashes all over body after intercourse?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1415 Questions
after sex , my wife gets itching and rashes all oner body. It starts from chin and spreads. She will also get cough and some times breathing problem. How to go about?
Posted Sun, 18 Nov 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 10 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.

This looks like allergic reaction - most probably to

1. Usage of condoms.
2. Lubricants.

Try modifying this and see how it goes.
Also intake of anti- histaminics prior to sex would be of help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the cause of itching and rashes all over body after intercourse? 8 hours later
Can you give me an example of the anti-histaminics and dosage of the tablet
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 15 hours later

Welcome back.
You need to take non- sedative ones, so that you can be active during the act.
Kindly take a prescription from a nearby doctor.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor