What is the cause of blackout, memory loss during blackout, and calf muscle cramps?
a visit to the ER is recommended
passing out and inability to remember the incident usually means that the hit was serious enough. Investigation is required to determine whether it's a just a concussion or a more serious injury. Another thing to consider is the reason you fell: an arrhythmia, a cardiovascular event like pulmonary embolism or other, etc is possible. Taking your calf symptoms into account a thromboembolic event is even more likely.
Therefore a visit to the ER is recommended to exclude serious disorders that may have caused the blackout and also to exclude serious injury.
I hope it helps!
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Daily blackouts causes
- Alcoholic blackouts causes
- What deficiencies cause blackouts
- What causes blackouts migraine and headache
- Blackout causes
- Blackout and cramping hands
- Congestion and blackouts during exercise
- What causes blackouts while standing or laying down
- What causes someone to blackout
- What caused the super bowl blackout
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?