What is the cause of a bump on my labia?
Thanks for posting your query.
From your complain, it seems that bump on your labia is because of some infective cause, it can be a infection of hair follicle or swelling of some gland.
I suggest you to visit a gynaecologist and get a proper examination of the lesion done.
Accordingly, your doctor will prescribe you antibiotic.
Please do not neglect the lesion, it needs proper evaluation and treatment.
You can try with Macrolide group of antibiotics for 5 days and also pain killer combination of Paracetamol and Brufen twice a day after meal for 3-5 days.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
I will be available for your follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itchiness in labia
- Cause for the bump on the inner labia
- What causes fissures on labia
- What causes engorged labia
- What causes swollen labia
- What causes red bump at bottom of labia majora
- What would cause a bumps on the labia minora
- Sweating itchy labia bumps on labia cause and treatment
- Implanon causing bump on labia
- What is the cause of a bump on my labia