Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What is the cause for continuous headache, vomiting, allergy from sun light?

Sep 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6271 Questions
I am suffering from continuous headache since last 4 days on top side of my head. Also I have feeling of vomiting and more acid being generated when ever I am trying to concentrate on something. Exposure to sun light hurts. Also I have feeling little heavy on my nose.changing sudden directions or getting up suddenly causes dizziness.when I wake up in the morning my eyes are very heavy. I am 26 years old
Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Headache Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX Thanks for the query to H.C.M.Forum. You mentioned in your query that you were receiving treatment for hypertension (for 3 years ), now stopped from last 2 months , so please write down the complete latest report of blood pressure for last 3 days morning and evening . I would come up with these possibilities for this severe headache , these includes . 1 Hypertension , diagnosis can be confirmed by physical examination at the time of headache .Hypertension causes dizziness and heaviness so we can't rule out high B P .In hypertension, patient feel pressure behind eyes (as you mentioned in your query) 2 Hypotension , diagnosis can be confirmed by physical examination. 3 Tension , as you mentioned that there is intense headache .As you are just 26 years old and a patient of hyper acidity ( as you are taking rebaprazole for this this ), so chance of stress related headache may be. 4 Brain tumor , diagnosis can be confirmed by M R I , as all these symptoms are also associated ( related to brain tumor)with brain tumor.In your case at least this is a least possible cause. At the age of 26 years headache , dizziness, old anti hypertensive is concerning.You need to investigated with EKG and ECHO to isolate the case.I would recommend you visit a CARDIOLOGIST at the earliest and sort this problem. Hope this information will be helpful for you. Further any question I will reply in follow up. Good luck. Dr. HET.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor