What is the cause and treatment for tinnitus?
related to sinus and ear involvement
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Yes, the symptoms would be related sinus and ear involvement in your cold.
The perception of abnormal sounds in the ear is called tinnitus. Tinnitus could be in the form of ringing, whooshing, buzzing, whistling, humming etc.
It can occur due to different causes one of which is as a result of the cold.
Normally when the cold resolves, the tinnitus resolves as well though sometimes it may lag behind by a few days.
The pain on bending to one side implies that the sinuses are still congested.
If you are not already doing so, you need to consider the use of topical and oral decongestants along with anti histamines to help relieve your symptoms.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe tinnitus
- Siddha treatment for tinnitus
- What is the cause and treatment for tinnitus
- What is the treatment for tinnitus
- What is tinnitus caused by
- Pulsatile tinnitus causes and treatment
- Natural treatments for tinnitus
- Post exposure treatment tinnitus
- Tinnitus causes symptoms and treatment
- What treatment should one take for chronic tinnitus