What is the cause and treatment for premature ejaculation?

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi there,

Just got married as in a month ago only.Tried my hand a sex 5-6 times only ... only to hear from my wife that it's not happening properly .... I too get the feeling that I ejeculation pretty early .... ever before she is complete .... my age is 30 .... should I be worried ????.... If it's PE .... or it will get better as I get regular with my sex life .... Please help me out ....

Thanks
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Improve the arousal level of your wife

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
It seems the expectations of your wife are pretty high or she may not be getting orgasm with peon vaginal sex. It is a normal thing and nothing to worry. I suggest you to improve her arousal level by adding oral and or finger stimulation of clitoris before, during and after sex. This will improve the satisfaction level of your wife. You can also try to find her G Spot till there is adequate lubrication.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 18 minutes later
But Dr .... I believe I release pretty soon ... as in with 30-40 seconds maximum of making the penetration ..... is this a cause of worry too .... how long should I anyways last once I put it in anyways ..
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Use stop start method

Detailed Answer:
Hello
There is no time limit but idea is both of you should get satisfaction. If you want your time to increase, just stop when you are about to discharge and wait for some time till you lose the desire to ejaculate. Restart the process again . This will improve your timing
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa