Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What is the cause and treatment for premature ejaculation?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 1525 Questions
Hi there,

Just got married as in a month ago only.Tried my hand a sex 5-6 times only ... only to hear from my wife that it's not happening properly .... I too get the feeling that I ejeculation pretty early .... ever before she is complete .... my age is 30 .... should I be worried ????.... If it's PE .... or it will get better as I get regular with my sex life .... Please help me out ....

Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Improve the arousal level of your wife

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
It seems the expectations of your wife are pretty high or she may not be getting orgasm with peon vaginal sex. It is a normal thing and nothing to worry. I suggest you to improve her arousal level by adding oral and or finger stimulation of clitoris before, during and after sex. This will improve the satisfaction level of your wife. You can also try to find her G Spot till there is adequate lubrication.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the cause and treatment for premature ejaculation? 18 minutes later
But Dr .... I believe I release pretty soon ... as in with 30-40 seconds maximum of making the penetration ..... is this a cause of worry too .... how long should I anyways last once I put it in anyways ..
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Use stop start method

Detailed Answer:
There is no time limit but idea is both of you should get satisfaction. If you want your time to increase, just stop when you are about to discharge and wait for some time till you lose the desire to ejaculate. Restart the process again . This will improve your timing
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor