What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction?

Question
Hi. I am not able to maintain an erection during sex and lose it before I enter my partner. We have enjoyed normal sex 6-7 times before marriage (got married 2 months back) and had normal sex for a few days during our honeymoon as well. We did it 3 times in a day at one point of time during our honeymoon and I have not been able to maintain a steady erection after that. Please advise.
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please focus on pleasure ,not performance

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
It is very difficult to maintain the same passion and variations do come. I suggest you to lower your expectations and stop trying to perform to a certain standard. because this gives rise to performance anxiety and loss of erection. Please focus on pleasure giving and receiving, instead of performance as such. When it becomes soft , ignore and continue love making. You will be fine.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Follow-up: What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction? 2 days later
Thanks for your reply doctor. Should I stop taking the medication?

The doctor whom I saw for my problem asked me to get a scrotal ultrasound done. The ultrasound report says that I have varicocele. Is this finding relevant to my problem?

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Varicocele is harmful to sex life

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Severe degree of Varicocele may be harmful for sex life as well as cause infertility. You have not mentioned what medicines you are taking.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa