What is the cause and treatment for chronic kidney disease?
Stage 3 Chronic kidney disease...
Hi, thank you for posting.
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns.
Your creatinine level is normal for your age, but the GFR level suggests Stage 3 Chronic kidney disease.
Chronic kidney disease is caused by some different factors or diseases. So, to treat this disease you must find the cause first.
To do that you need the following tests:
1. Lipid test(cholesterol, tryglicerides, high-density lipoprotein and low-density lipoprotein levels).
2. Fasting glucose test.
3. Check you blood pressure.
4. Renal Ct-scan.
5. Complete blood count.
6. Urine test.
The results of the above tests will find the cause of Chronic kidney disease and will determine the needed treatment.
Ask me for anything unclear.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metformin and chronic kidney disease
- Treatment for chronic kidney disease
- What is chronic kidney disease
- Suggest treatment for chronic kidney disease
- What are the possible treatments for chronic kidney disease
- Symptoms of chronic kidney disease
- Treatment and cure for Chronic kidney disease
- Cough and chronic kidney disease
- Suffering from chronic kidney disease any treatment
- Chronic kidney disease and hypertension
- Treatment for PTSD, pain, panic attack after accident?
- What is the remedy for gerd when on prilosec?
- What is the cause of numbness in my feet when on losartan?
- Suggest remedy for excessive fatigue and nausea
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea
- What causes numbness in shoulder and arm?
- What causes fatigue with nausea?
- What causes tinea barbae?
- Is acinetobactor baumanni infection contagious?
- What causes recurrent itchy rashes on hands?