What is the cause and treatment for asthma attacks?
NO, Staying active helps with recovery!
Hi and thanks for this query.
You did nothing wrong and should not be afraid. Staying active is a good way to hasten recovery from illness. Continue and work as much as the body tolerates. There is no point in stopping to do work simply because you were sick and afraid of a relapse. This is not one of those possible diseases that requires absolute bed rest.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the treatment for alleric asthma
- What are the best possible treatments for asthma
- Acute asthma attack treatment
- Asthma attacks every morning treatment for it
- Asthma attack treatment without inhaler
- What causes nausea when on prednisone for asthma treatment
- Treatment of an asthma attack
- Emergency treatment of asthma attack
- Acute aspiration asthma attack treatment
- What is the treatment for severe asthma