What is the cause and treatment for asthma attacks?
Stay off dust
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that the asthma attacks are often due to allergies. You have had an episode which means your lungs may still be raw even if recovering.
By cleaning too much, you have probably exposed yourself to dust again and therefore triggered the acute episode again.
I suggest you stay off such activities for some more time. Continue your medicines and you should be ok
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the treatment for alleric asthma
- What are the best possible treatments for asthma
- Acute asthma attack treatment
- Asthma attacks every morning treatment for it
- Asthma attack treatment without inhaler
- What causes nausea when on prednisone for asthma treatment
- Treatment of an asthma attack
- Emergency treatment of asthma attack
- Acute aspiration asthma attack treatment
- What is the treatment for severe asthma