What is the cause and treatment for acid reflux?
I been having really bad avid reflux i have been really gasy always burping and somtimes i spit up this white foaming stuff.is the normal signs of avid reflux?? I always been feeling like its something stuck in my throat and sometimes i feel like im having trouble breathing.my chest also feels tight somtimes.
Thanks for the query.
Your symptoms are typical of acid reflux.
While acid reflux used to be primarily due to obesity and in old age earlier but nowadays it is occuring to young people with thin body frame and reason is primarily consuming more of junk foods having more acid and bad lifestyles.
While anti reflux medicines take care more of acid part of reflux,they fail to suppress pepsin present in the reflux material.
Only answer is taking proper food and leading good lifestyle.
Take foods like...
Whole grain food,fish,chicken ( without skin),banana,melon,cauliflower,broccoli,beans,brown rice etc.
Avoid foods like...
Carbonated drinks,chocolate,alcohol,fried and fatty foods,fast foods,high fat dairy products,hot sauces,citrus foods,fruit juices etc.
Avoid eating after 8 pm.
Avoid constricting clothes
Doing regular exercises
Sleeping well in night with head end raised few inches.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes acid reflux disease
- Natural treatment for acid reflux
- What is the treatment for acid reflux after meals
- What is the treatment for acid reflux and constipation
- What is the cause and treatment for acid reflux
- What is the best available treatment for acid reflux
- What can cause acid reflux
- Acid reflux treatment
- Bile acid reflux treatment
- What is the best treatment for acid reflux