What is the black spot on the vagina?
I went to a nurse practitioner 3 years agao and she said a blood vessel may of burst and that it should go away. Is this normal?
Thanks for the query.
Can you please upload s photograph of the involved area.
Its very important for me to see the area in order to give a proper diagnosis. Sometimes chronic fungal infection can cause hyperpigmentation.
There is an option to upload photos on right side of query page. Please utilize that. You can also email reports to YYYY@YYYY with subject as attn Dr XXXXXXX Kumar.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Brown spots on vagina what is it
- Have brown spots on vagina what it could be
- Pain in the vagina black round spots present
- What could cause itchiness and spots around vagina
- Purple spots on vagina what could it be treatment
- Black spot on vagina
- What causes purple spots on vagina
- What does spot in vagina mean
- What causes red spots on vagina
- What is the treatment for painful spot vagina
- Have swollen lymph node in neck and swollen lingual tonsils. Biopsy...
- Swallowed a pill without water. Started getting severe pain in throat...
- Have fluttering sensation under nipple, numbness in arm and leg. Any...
- Taking pulse treatment for pemphigus vulgaris. Getting gastric trouble....
- 27 years old. Facing problem of white beard. How to control this?
- Stomachache and gastritis. Noticed mucus in stool. CT scan normal. What...
- Small red itchy rashes appeared on skin. Suggest some medication
- Treated for non-diabetic neuropathy. Have swelling in calf, which goes...
- Have red patches on leg. No pain or itching. Should I be worried?
- Should I be worried if globulin level is in normal range?