Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What is the best way to get rid of fat from chest and bilateral gynecomastea?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 3094 Questions
What is the way to get rid of fat from chest ? Is Gynexin safe for contrlled diabetic?
What is the best way to get rid of Bilateral Gynecomastea ?.
Does U Lipo work in reducing fat
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,

Thanks for the report too. Gynexin is a product most people use today to manage gynecomastia. It would be first of appropriate, considering the fact that you are diabetic first, and the medical and follow up implications, to get the opinion of the endocrinologist with respect to this. A complete hormonal assessment to know the actual state is appropriate before any clinical and treatment decisions could be made.

Bilateral gynecomastia is usually due to hormonal imbalance. Other medical conditions like steroid imbalance and chronic liver disease could also be at the origin of excessive breast growth in men.

My suggestion is booking an appointment with an endocrinologist. An appropriate clinical assessment and laboratory work up is required to make an actual decision. Considering your sate as a diabetic patient, it is not appropriate for you to take Gynexin without the opinion of your treating physician or diabetologist.

Thanks and hope this helps as I wish you just the best of health. Do not hesitate asking further questions if need be.

Best regards,
Dr Luchuo, MD.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor