What is the best way to find a primary health

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Sun, 17 Feb 2019 in Mental Health
Question: What is the best way to find a primary health physician if I do not have health insurance?
Follow up: Dr. Prasad 8 minutes later
I also suffer from depression and had been prescribed Zoloft in the past. I do not take anything now, but would like to address this issue with the physician as well.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Community health centre...

Detailed Answer:

There are doctor listing websites that may be used to check for a physician nearby. Healthgrades (www.healthgrades.com) is one such site that can be used. You can search and find doctors nearby your location and based on specialty. You can try find a doctor from there.

Alternate choice is to visit community healthcentres which provide low cost primary healthcare to uninsured patients. If you are from the state of Ohio, this link has the list of community heathcentre with contact details:
https://www.needymeds.org/medical_clinics.taf?_function=state&state=OH

Hope it helps you. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad