Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What is the best treatment option for getting back my cheeks to normal size?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 2609 Questions
Hi, my cheeks looks like very thin. I want it to be normal cheek size. suggest me best plastic surgery options with surgery or without surgery. my marriage is getting delay due this. I have done many research for this in web. I found Fat transfer/graft may be the best options with less side effects and long lasting. I am ready to take surgery for this. Let me know the cost of this surgery in India(if chennai it will be best) Please give best suggestion/guidelines for this. I am attached my photo. I am from Chennai, India. Thanks
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: fat transfer Detailed Answer: Hi See I have seen the attached pictures. The best option for you would be a fat injection for cheek augmentation. Now this is not a big surgical procedure. It basically involves transplantation of fat from the patient to the desired area. With the help of needles and aspiration, fat cells are taken from the patient itself and then injected into the patient at the desired place. It is a permanent procedure unlike dermal fillers which have to be repeated after a certain period of time. I would advise you to see a good plastic surgeon for the same. It is a surgical procedure and the cost in India can vary anywhere between 30000 to 60000. I am sure a plastic surgeon will be able to guide you better regarding the cost . Dr Geetika Paul
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the best treatment option for getting back my cheeks to normal size? 11 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for you answer. Kindly suggest me very good experienced Plastic surgeon in Chennai(or anywhere tamilnadu) with better surgery cost. If Karnataka or Andraprash also fine with me if good surgeon available there. I can't travel beyond that. I am very preferable with Chennai. But If surgery cost(fat transfer) in Chennai is big difference than other cities like Bangalore/Hyderabad i can prefer these cities. Most importantly i want to be normal look and feel(should be noticeable difference than current look) in cheek area in my face. So suggest me best and experienced plastic surgeon with the cities mentioned above. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Plastic surgeon Detailed Answer: Hi I would recommend you to meet K. Ramachandran who is a XXXXXXX Cosmetic Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. I am sure he would be of help to you. Dr Geetika Paul
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor