What is the best contraceptive method for newly married couple?
Copper T is best for you
I will be glad to assist you in choosing a contraceptive.
Copper containing Intra uterine devices (IUD) like copper T are best suited. They are to be inserted once in your wife and gives protecting for more than 10 years. If you wish to have children, just get copper T removed.
It's cheap and easily available. Inserted free of cost in govt. Hospitals. No side effects.
Let me know if you need any more clarification.
She can start on COCP
Its absolutely fine to start COCP.
She can start any brand eg. XXXXXXX femilon, Dianette, etc. The pack contains 21 tablets and she can start on second or third day of her cycle.
COCP are safe and not a problem for her. However these drugs should be initiated under supervision of her treating doctor.
Let me know if you need any more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best contraceptive for newly married couple
- Contraceptive methods for newly married
- Best contraceptive method for newly married couple
- Contraception for newly married couple
- What are the best contraceptive methods
- Ideal contraceptive in newly married couples
- Methods of contraception for newly married
- Best contraceptive methods for married couples
- Methods of contraception of newly married couple
- Contraceptive pills for newly married