Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What is the alternative medicine for Glimitied forte and Pioz MF for diabetes?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1649 Questions
I am diabetic for the past 18 yrs initial i taken the Aurvedha for 12 yrs no problem it is well control , that Dr. is not there now., Then i went to Alophathy i have taken Glimitied Forte - 1-1 mrng & Night and Pioz mf 30 - 1 - afternoon and becodex - - 1 night now the Glimitied forte and Pioz MF 30 is not avalilbe in the market due to ban on this tab What alternate tab can i take for this above 2 tablets. Kindly suggest. One more thing i am not having BP since from the Diabatic till now. my BP level is always normal 120/80 . i am recently affected with sines , while taken the head bath the next day afternoon i am getting sever head ach , most of the time it sleeply mode. after 1/2 hr or 1 hr i am normal or better . Taking the Hemopathy for that this past 3 years.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Gluformin G2 or Amaryl 2 & Pio M 30 or Asoformin P Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for using XXXXXXX I went through the query and understood your concern. I will take the 1st question first. For Glimitied forte: You can take Gluformin G2 or Amaryl 2 or Exermet GM2. If you din't get any of these then can ask for glimipiride(2mg) + metformin (500mg) tab. For Pioz MF 30: Ask for Asoformin P, Pio M 30, Actoplus Met, Actoplus Met XR, Pianorm-M. If you dont det these then ask for pioglitazone 30 mg, metformin 500 mg. Now the ban is removed so you can get these drugs. For sinusitis/headache after bath, you need to dry your hairs completely after head bath and prefer to take bath after sun rise. You can take Paracetamol (NSAID) only when you feel head ache and can stop after that. Do steam inhalation. This will help you. Hope the explanation is both informative and helpful to you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them. If you are satisfied kindly rate this and write a review as well. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Diabetologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor