What is grade-3 invasive ductal carcinoma with axillary lymph node involvement?

Question
I received a call from my radiology department notifying me of grade 3 invasive duct carcinoma wi lymph node axillary involevement. Er -Pr +and her2neg..
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Details below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query in detail,Grade 3 invasive duct carcinoma These cancer cells look the most abnormal. They tend to grow and spread more aggressively.
HER2/neu status: Some women with breast cancer have HER2-positive disease. This means their cancer cells make too much of a protein called HER2/neu, which indicates that the cancer may be more aggressive.
The comprehensive treatment plan that your breast cancer team recommends for you will depend on the type, grade and stage of your cancer, as well as your hormone-receptor and HER2/neu status.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: What is grade-3 invasive ductal carcinoma with axillary lymph node involvement? 15 minutes later
How serious is it

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
welcome.It is serious.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
5 Year Survival Rate by Stage

Stage of breast cancer      5 year survival rate
Stage 0      100%
Stage I      100%
Stage II      Around 93%
Stage III      Around 72%
Stage IV      22%
breast tumours produce the HER-2 oncogene tend to have higher rates of recurrence and lower overall breast cancer survival rates.
Over all out come depends on treatment.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.