What is causing wet sensation and pain in the ear?
Please see the answer
Hi,thank you for posting your query on health care magic.
I have gone through your query and can understand your concern.
Looking at the information given by you, probably you are suffering from information in the ear.Bacterial or fungal infection might be the cause.
You may find relief by taking the following medications:
Antibiotic(Antibacterial) with Anti fungal ear drops like Ofloxacin with Clotrimazole( like Otocin-O ear drops),
Analgesic with Antiinflammatory like Ibuprofen,
Antacid like Rantac,
Anti-allergic with Decongestant like Levocetrizine with phenylephrine(if you are also suffering from cold).
Also don't clean your ear with ear buds or anything.
Don't allow water to go inside ear.
Avoid eating cold food.
After following the above advice,if you are still suffering from the symptoms after 2-3 days,then it would be advisable to consult an ENT specialist doctor for the examination of your ear.
Hope this answers your question.Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes ear pain
- What is the cause and treatment for ear pain
- What causes throat and ear pain
- What causes left ear pain
- What causes painful ear lobe
- What causes sudden ear pain
- What is causing the pain behind ear
- What causes severe ear pain
- Ear pain and crawling sensation in ear
- What is the cause of constant pain in ear
- What are the signs and symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection?
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for severe sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold and blocked ears
- Suggest treatment for tingling sensation on face and intracranial...
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, runny nose, fever and cough
- Suggest treatment for high BP, cough and cold
- How can a painful canker sore on the tongue be treated?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection and swollen tonsils