What is causing non specific lung opacities in paracardiac region?

Dr. Ganesh Sanap

Radiologist

Posted on Fri, 21 Dec 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: what does non specific lung opacities in right paracardiac region, and left lower zone
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 1 hour later
Hi, welcome
Non-specific lung opacities has mutiple causes. It may be due to crowding of vessels, fibrosis due to old infection, thickening of lung parenchyma or any active infection. However it has to corelate with clinical symptom of patient. If you are asymptomatic then no need to worry.
It is not related to divericulosis or broken wrist at all. It is different pathology.
Hope i have answered your query. If you want further information, please mention your clinical profile in follow up question.
Regards.