What is calcified granuloma?
These drugs are usually enough.
I understand your concern.
Calcified granuloma is a form of localised self contained inflammation usually caused by tuberculous germs.
The prescribed to your issue is enough.
But I would like to help you further if you can provide more info pertaining to the site of calcified granuloma and upload lab reports if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a calcified granuloma of brain
- Calcified granuloma lungs bulimia
- What isleft occipital calcified granuloma with perifocal edema
- What is the treatment for the calcified granuloma disease
- Calcified granulomas in liver and spleen
- Calcified granuloma left paracardiac
- What causes calcified granuloma with perifocal edema
- Ayurveda eliminating calcified granuloma
- Treatment for calcified granuloma
- What is the treatment of calcified granuloma