What is a 3 part MRI scan?

Neurologist
Question
I have parkinson's disease. My Dr. used a DAT scan as one method of determining the disease. I have changed MD's now several years later. Now the new medical staff has scheduled me for a 3 part mri. Could you please explain what a 3 part mri is. I have not been advised on this.

I would like to add; l was being being evaluated for spinal and bone problems at the time of evaluation of parkinson's disease by new medical organization.
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload the prescription

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
You should upload the prescription.
3 part mri may be related to brain and different sites in spine.
Another possibility may be 3 Tesla MRI instead of 3 part MRI.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist