What is Hypercon-25 used for?

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 in Drug Abuse
Question: what is hypercon-25?
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hypercon is a medication manufactured in XXXXXXX which is said to be atomoxetine, an ADHD medication. HOWEVER, I see you are located in the US -- it is illegal to obtain this substance from XXXXXXX as this would be importing an unregulated XXXXXXX pharmaceutical which violates FDA regulations. 25mg refers to the dosage. I would instead ask your doctor about prescribing Strattera, which is manufactured in the USA and therefore legal to consume. This medication can sometimes improve attention in people with ADHD, and can also improve energy in people with low energy such as yourself.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar