What is Asberger's syndrome?
I went through the query and just want to clarify whether it is a Asbenheer's syndrome or Asberger's syndrome.
In Asberger's syndrome there is developmental disorder with severe impaired social skills, repetitive behaviors and a narrow set of interests. This is one of the autism spectrum disorders.
Kindly clarify or recheck the syndrome name and revert back.
I will be waiting for the reply.
Wish you and your family good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the prognosis of vacterl syndrome
- What is nephrotic syndrome
- What is restless legs syndrome
- What is compound syndrome
- What's the karyotype for usher syndrome?
- What is fetal alcohol syndrome
- What is vaterl syndrome symptoms
- Whats hershberger's syndrome?
- What is carcinoid syndrome
- What chromosome is mermaid syndrome on
- Experiencing slight pinches at the top of heart. Have heart burn and...
- Have low thyroid, having rashes and cramping in legs. Suggest the...
- Body tingles while coughing. Anything wrong?
- Have swelling in perineum. Having reddish discharge near anus. Diagnosis?
- On ropinerol and levodopa for parkinson's disease. Hallucinating...
- Is it possible to have a tonsil stone lodged in the epiglottis?
- Have tenderness on head. Taken methylprednisolone. Done blood test...
- Vein in hand keeps twitching and pulsating. Reason?
- Swallowed a gold crown. Suggest the treatment
- Friend suffering from chicken pox. Should I take any medicine as a...