What increases the chances of a stroke?
im 6'1" 193lbs
don't smoke cigs, hardly ever drink but
i tried some drugs recently, and was concenred if i did them again if i would likely have a stroke
Certain drugs can be related to stroke.
Hi and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Stroke risk is related directly to high blood pressure, smoking.
Stroke in young people in a number of cases is related to Cocain use, other drugs are less accused.
Drugs abuse is a bad habit not only related to stroke, but STD, dependence, and heart attack.
I recommend you to stay away from drugs.
Hope this helps. Keep staying healthy.
All forms of Cocain use are related to stroke.
All Cocain forms of use are related to stroke risk.
The risk developing stroke is not very high,
but still exists.
There are other Cocain use associated risks more evident, and I mentioned them before.
Hope I helped you. If you have further questions feel free to ask, if not, you can can close the conversation and rate the answer.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a mini heat stroke
- Citalopram increase stroke risks
- Massive stroke chances of recovery
- Chance of recovery from stroke
- What are the chances of survival after second stroke
- What are the chances of regaining consciousness from stroke
- What exactly is a stroke
- Chances of second ear stroke
- Exfoliating glaucoma lauiner stroke what is the reason for stroke
- Chances of coming out of stroke