What happens if one eats rice before a colonoscopy?
do not panic , it will not mess up your today`s procedure for sure .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* A bite of white rice by mistake will not do any mess up for today`s colonoscopy
provided nothing more solids else was with that .
Wishing you fine procedure today .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards take care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clear soup broth to eat before colonoscopy
- What is a clear liquid diet before colonoscopy
- What to eat after colonoscopy
- What happens after a colonoscopy
- Red rice yeast and colonoscopy
- What color jello before colonoscopy
- Red yeast rice before colonoscopy
- What to eat the week before a colonoscopy
- List of foods to eat before a colonoscopy
- Stop red yeast rice before colonoscopy
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools