What food can I eat while taking Amlodipine Besylate for high blood pressure?
I would explain as follows:
Regarding your concern, I would like to know the dose of Amlodipine that you are taking and your mean blood pressure values.
Some foods that may help reduce blood pressure naturally are:
- garlic, lemon juice, fruits, a lot of vegetables.
I would also recommend reducing maximally salt and caffeine intake.
If your blood pressure values drop naturally with these foods, you can gradually taper Amlodipine dose.
Hope you will find this answer helpful! Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure medicine amlodipine
- Food cause high blood pressure
- High blood pressure taking amlodipine not cured is it serious
- High blood pressure foods to avoid
- Food chart for high blood pressure
- High blood pressure while asleep
- Taking preterax amlodipine for high blood pressure is it safe
- Eating ice high blood pressure
- High blood pressure while pregnant
- What steps to take for high blood pressure