What does vascular markings on an X ray mean?
Hi and welcome to hcm.
Vascular markings means that lung vessels are dilated and prominent and this is common finding which isnt indicating any particular disease. It usually occur as a reaction to some inflammatory process in lungs such as ashma,bronchitis or pneumonia. It just needs to be followed up in 3-4 weeks WIsh you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is lung vascular markings
- What does pulmonary vascular markings mean
- What is osseous and vascular markings
- Accentiaion of broncho vascular marking means
- Prominent vascular markings means
- Broncho vascular marking are prominent means what
- What is prominent vascular marking
- Chest x-ray shows thick vascular mark what is this
- What do we mean by prominent broncho vascular markings noted>
- What is accentuated vascular markings