What does vaginal spotting with tissue discharge indicate?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 30 Mar 2017 in Women's Health
Question: I am spotting dark brown with some tissue a week after period
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be left over blood of period.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A brown blood is an old blood. This spotting can be due to left over blood form the period you had few days back. The tissue can be endometrial lining of the uterus. There is no need to worry. This should subside on its own in a few days.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D