question-icon

What does this urine test report indicate?

Posted on Sat, 21 May 2016
Question: leu1+70leu/ul in urine test suggest?
Answered by Dr. Sandip Kabra (47 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please clarify

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM,

As per your post,it seems that you are talking about leukocyte (pus cells) 1+ in urine. But please clarify if this is what you meant. In case you have a copy of the test result, please upload it here.

Assuming I am right, it is suggestive of urinary tract infection which needs some medical attention.

Do you have burning urination or lower abdominal pain or fever.

Share me that urine report if possible.

Awaiting your response.

Dr.Sandip kabra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Sandip Kabra (9 hours later)
glu neg,bil neg, ket neg, sg 1.015,blo neg, ph 6.0,pro neg,uro 0,2 nit neg,leu 1+
Answered by Dr. Sandip Kabra (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Likely urinay infection.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for sharing more information.

From this urine report,it is evident that you are likely having urinary infection.

Kindly let me know if you have any symptoms like burning urination or lower abdominal pain or fever which I asked earlier.I will give my opinion after that.

Dr XXXXXXX kabra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
Follow up: Dr. Sandip Kabra (3 hours later)
none of the symptons.
Answered by Dr. Sandip Kabra (5 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Get urine test again after 2 days.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the reply.

In case,you do not have any symptoms, I will suggest you to go for urine test again after 2 days.

Also,ensure that the urine collection container is sterile and urine sample do not get contaminated

Till the time,drink plenty of water throughout the day which will help to flush urine infection if any and there is no need to take any medications at this point of time.

Dr.Sandipkabra

Dr. Sandip Kabra