What does this urine test report indicate?
Welcome to HCM,
As per your post,it seems that you are talking about leukocyte (pus cells) 1+ in urine. But please clarify if this is what you meant. In case you have a copy of the test result, please upload it here.
Assuming I am right, it is suggestive of urinary tract infection which needs some medical attention.
Do you have burning urination or lower abdominal pain or fever.
Share me that urine report if possible.
Awaiting your response.
Likely urinay infection.
Thanks for sharing more information.
From this urine report,it is evident that you are likely having urinary infection.
Kindly let me know if you have any symptoms like burning urination or lower abdominal pain or fever which I asked earlier.I will give my opinion after that.
Dr XXXXXXX kabra
Get urine test again after 2 days.
Thanks for the reply.
In case,you do not have any symptoms, I will suggest you to go for urine test again after 2 days.
Also,ensure that the urine collection container is sterile and urine sample do not get contaminated
Till the time,drink plenty of water throughout the day which will help to flush urine infection if any and there is no need to take any medications at this point of time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urine tests done what are the findings from the report
- Blood in urine done urine test what can this be
- What does my urine analysis report indicate
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What does my urine test report suggest
- Does the urine test report indicate diabetics
- What does my urine test indicate
- What does my urine test report mean
- What do pus cells in urine test indicate
- Urine test done what does the findings indicate
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?