What does this urine test report indicate?
Report not attached
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
You have a feature to upload the reports by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it. Alternatively, mail it to YYYY@YYYY subject line as 'attention to Dr. Manisha Jain'
There is no report attached dear so I would like to see the reports to advise you better.
Waiting for your response.
Dr Manisha Jain
I have seen the attached report and as per your symptoms and report you have full blown UTI.
You should take a lot of water and fruit juices especially cranberry juice.
Take zanocin as advised along with tablet paracetamol 500 mg three times a day and syrup citralka or alkasip 2 teaspoons three times a day for 5-7 days.
Water is the main medicine so take at least 3-4 litres of water.
Along with this all get your urine culture test done.
1) Will the doctor know this condition is due to sex
2) Is it possible for dotor to determine traces of drugs in the urine test or culture. We smoked hash/weed and had sex. Few hours letter the uti symptoms were seen
3) Does uti lead to pregnancy or any connection with pregnancy since we might have had unprotected sex under the influence of drugs
No such problem
No dear it is not possible to label uti as sexual activity related unless history is given.
Routine blood and urine tests cannot detect hash of weed intake.
Unprotected sexual activity can lead to pregnancy and increase the chance of pregnancy but I would like to know certain things to comment about possibility of pregnancy viz
- your last period date
- your usual cycle length
- date of unprotected sex.
Waiting for your response
All are safe and must for you
Hello dear, sorry for the delay in response.
Yes all medicines are safe and needed for proper resolution of infection.
Since there are plenty of pus cells in urine taking only martifur (nitrofurantoin) will not resolve the infection so amikacin injections are must and will ensure complete eradication of infection.
No chance of pregnancy
No dear it is too early to comment about pregnancy and thus do a urine pregnancy test after one week but frankly chances of pregnancy are very less still.
Uti if associated with fever can cause slught delay but since her cycle is akready erratic so in my opinion sex on 21st feb only cannot cause pregnancy.
Would you recommend she does anything to induce her periods like drink warm water?
Wait for a couple of days
In my opinion there is no chance of pregnancy but still in very very few cases there can be an erratic ovulation which can cause pregnancy in some so test after at least 2-3 days by any commercially available urine pregnancy test kit like preganews or I-sure kit.
Wish you all the best but have some peace of mind and don't be so anxious.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urine tests done what are the findings from the report
- Blood in urine done urine test what can this be
- What does my urine analysis report indicate
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What does my urine test report suggest
- Does the urine test report indicate diabetics
- What does my urine test indicate
- What does my urine test report mean
- What do pus cells in urine test indicate
- Urine test done what does the findings indicate