What does this urine examination report indicate?
quantity: 20 ml
transparency : s. hazy
sp. gravity: 1.015
bile pigment: nil
blood : nil
bile salts: nil
urobilinogen: not increased.
ketone bodies: nil
epithelial cells: 1-2 /hpf
amorphous phosphate: nil
micro organism: (+)
pus cells: 0-1 /hpf
tube cast: nil
triple phosphate: nil
ca-oxalate crystals: nil
is this urine report normal?
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
I have seen the urine report. All the parameters are with in normal limits and only issue is presence of microorganism in urine.
This can be normally found due to contamination of the urine sample as the pus cells are not there.
Since you are asymptomatic, i would say that the report is normal.
However, in case you have any burning urine, fever the you would require a Urine Culture to see for urinary tract infection.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
Thanks for your evaluation. I don't have any of burning sensation or fever.. However I am having the need to urinate frequently like say every 1/1.5 hour. However I am able to sleep through the night , without having to urinate even once.. Also I am generally a nervous person, as in, really concerned about my health.. I get really anxious if anything goes wrong with my body.. So keeping all these factors in mind, would you suspect Urinary Tract Infection or simply anxiety and nervousness that is causing the frequent need to urinate? Also from other tests that I ran recently, my blood sugar and hemoglobin count is normal, if that is of any use.
I won't suspect UTI based on these symptoms.
I would advice you to get a repeat urine test done. Give the morning first sample for the test.
Write back to me with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a sensitivity report urine
- Urine examination reports shows what
- What does my urine analysis report indicate
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What does my urine examination result indicates for
- Whats the importance of urine examination
- What is puss in urine report
- What indicates a continuous urine
- Urine report what is the treatment
- What might be the interpretation of urine examination report
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?