What does this urine analysis report indicate?

Posted on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 in Kidney Conditions
Question: I just found out that my creatinine level is 124.6 mg/dl,
Albumin/Creatinine is 32.9 mg/G
and my Albumin is 4.1 mg/dl do I have ckd?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it looks like you have a kidney damage

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX!

I welcome you here at my virtual clinic. I have gone through your case very carefully and the values you gave for Creatinine level is very high and it shows damage to the kidney due to some kidney disease. The albumin / Creatinine ratio is also above 30mg per gram of creation and is abnormally high. Urine Albumin is in trace amounts normally, but with a kidney disease, it's leaked out and it seems you have macroalbuminuria as high amounts are being excreted in urine.

In short, I suggest you to please consult a Nephrologist in your area for proper treatment, before it gets wrosened. It may also lead to deranged sensorium and coma if it goes more worst. It can be taken care of and has a good prognosis if there is no advanced damage to kidneys and treated timely.

Hope It helps you today. Please don't forget to leave a five star review and a positive feedback, so that I may be in a better position to assist you in future. You may also ask a direct question from my profile. Have a nice time.

Regards!
Dr. Hanif XXXXXXX PA, USA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Muhammad Hanif