What does this urinalysis report indicate?
Could these results be a reason for my symptoms and how can I fix them?
Please upload a scan copy of all reports
Welcome to XXXXXXX car magic, I really appreciate your concern
At the outset I am not convinced with the values of serum uric acid and urea, if possible please upload a scan copy of your report so that I will be able to tell you more accurately.
waiting for your reply
I forwarded copies of my results to you
I didn't get any report
I am sorry to say, I didn't get any reports.
Please upload a scan copy by clicking 9th upload an image or send it to YYYY@YYYY titling as for personal attention to Dr BR Hooda.
waiting for your reply
Suggestive of kidney disease or gout (high uric acid)
Hello Mr XXXX
Welcome again and thanks for the reports
I had gone through your reports very diligently and I really appreciate your concern
Looking at your reports, it is suggestive of high uric acid as well as altered kidney function test high blood urea and serum creatinine which might be related to kidney disease
Apart from this there is high cholesterol as well which is not so high which can be managed with lifestyle modifications like regular physical exercise, avoidance of fatty food and alcohol and taking of lots of dietary fiber, fresh fruits and vegetables
Here I would like to know what all symptoms you are having?
In my opinion you should consult a urologist for further management and radiological study like ultrasound of kidney or X ray.
If you can write back to with complete medical history and what all symptoms you are having, than only I will be able to tell you more precisely.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to read urinalysis report
- What does elevated wbc in an urinalysis indicate
- What are the findings from the urinalysis report
- Routine urinalysis done what does the report suggest
- What is the indication of positive pus cells in urinalysis
- What does a epithelial >26 on an urinalysis indicate
- Urinalysis with rbc morphology reporting
- Discussion lab report on urinalysis
- What do pus cells in urinalysis indicate
- What does these urinalysis results indicate
- What causes purple blackish discoloration of skin in lower legs?
- What causes severe hair loss in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes slightly elevated TSH levels with eosinophilia?
- What does frequent urinations and irregular heartbeats when under stress...
- What does the following stool test report suggest?
- Suggest treatment for arthritis and increase in ESR count
- Suggest treatment for slightly elevated triglyceride levels
- Suggest treatment for rash near the inner thighs
- What causes hot feeling in lower abdomen and acid like burning sensation?
- What causes frequent yawning and the need to take deep breaths?