What does this ultrasound scan report indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi m 7 weeks pregnant. During Usg its observed that one mass found on left ovary (measuring 4.93 x4.34 cm).is it effect on pregnancy....
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
This seems like a simple ovarian cyst which is very common and usually poses no major problem in the long run and stays the same except in some patients it can rotate around its pedicle and cause pain and immediate surgical removal.
But that is in very few instances so nothing to worry.
Also there is a large fibroid uterus of around 5 cm size which can definitely increase in size during pregnancy and thus needs close monitoring.
Dr Manisha