What does this ultrasound report regarding stomach pain indicate?

Question
My daughter is 11 years old. She used to suffer from fever, cold and cough whenever she takes XXXXXXX and cold drink. Of late, when she came from Kashmir on 19th July, 2014 after around a week, she complained stomach ache on right side. Then, we consulted general physician who advised certain tests and ultrasound. Reports are attached herewith for your ready reference. She was found positive for tb test. But the concerned doctor, a surgeon advised some medicines for a week and told us to come after three months but to take care about food i.e. outside food should be restricted. After that we felt that her colour seems to be pale and cold and cough were also there. We are very concerned about her health. Doctors prescription is also attached. Kindly advice. After a week, she suffered from loose motion and vomitting. By taking medicines for the same, she is ok now.
Posted Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
She needs antibiotics

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through the reports you have attached.

The reports indicate presence of infection in the intestines. She has been advised supportive medications but not antibiotics to fight her infection. I suggest you to take her to a pediatrician or a general physician who can advice suitable antibiotics after examining her.

Need not worry about the positive Tb test, It comes positive in almost al kids immunized with BCG vaccine soon after their birth.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.