What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
Two follicle are seen in right ovary measuring 0.9x 0.8 and 1x 1
A 2.1 x 1.4 cm complex cyst with septation seen in right ovary
And in impresson it is written that
A complex cyst with septation seen in right ovary S/O a hammoraghic cyst
Please send your report.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Kindly upload your ultrasound report and please answer few of my questions.
Your age,marital status?
Any other associated symptoms?
Menstrual cycle history?
If it is hemorrhagic ovarian cyst,it is most likely resolve spontaneously in 2 cycles( 8 weeks) but other possibility should also be rule out.
So I want the above information for better opinion.
Hope to hear from you soon.
I had copper t inserted on 2 dec , got period on 25 dec
Since then i am spotting till 19 feb , i was pescribed Danogen 100 till 20 Feb , after which spotting stop.
I have not got period till today from 25 Dec
Why is it mentioned as
A complex cyst with septation is seen in right ovary
S/o hammeroghic cyst
What s/o means , is it complex cyst or hammerogic cyst is there any difference or same
Both are different.
I have gone through your ultrasound report and they said it is complex cyst with septation.
Complex cyst is different from hemorrhagic ovarian cyst and it is more dangerous and complicated and needs further evaluation in form of MRI.
But in your report they said it is s/o( suggestive of) hemorrhagic cyst ,so it is not dangerous and you can wait for 8 weeks to resolve hemorrhagic cyst spontaneously.
Period problem could be due to copper-T.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
Whereas in this report it is complex cyst with s/o hamoraghic cyst
Wait and watch for one month for regression.
Just wait and watch for regression of cyst otherwise we will plan for MRI pelvic to rule out complex cyst.
If now it is showing hemorrhagic cyst,so most likely it is hemorrhagic cyst not complex cyst and regression with time occur due to bleed in corpus leuteal cyst.
Hope found useful.
against range of 35
What this 10.7 level suggest or it should be zero
It is with in normal limit.
Sorry for such a long delay in my response.
Yes,your CA-125 is within normal limit and the chances of ovarian cancer are very low in your case but it is not rule out 100% because it is not a diagnostic tool for ovarian cancer.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound report example uterus
- What is meant by anteverted gravid uterus in ultrasound report
- What are the findings from the ultrasound of uterus
- Ultrasound of uterus done what does it indicate
- What does the ultrasound report of uterus conveys
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- Sample of ultrasound report for thickening uterus
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound of uterus done what are the results
- What does uterus ultrasound report mean
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?